From Sunday 27th October till Friday morning 2nd November 2019 ‘Schaatstraining advies & begeleiding’ will organize a specific ‘UK long track technique training camp’ again on the beautiful ice of the Max Aicher Arena in Inzell.
This full service training camp includes:
- Ice training focused on the speed skating technique (incl. entrance)
- Dry land training sessions
- Personal attention (small group(s))
- Professional, highly qualified, Dutch trainer(s) (speaking English)
- Individual film analysis
- Lecture about a speed skating theme
- Stay based on full board at the Kia Top Sport Hotel (5 nights)
- Travel insurance
Start and end:
- Start: Sunday 27th October 2019 6:30 pm (with dinner, followed by a briefing)
- End: Friday 1st November 2019 after the morning training on ice
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place for this camp.