UK Long Track Technique Training Camp Inzell
22-10-2017 - 27-10-2017
Max Aicher Arena Inzell
In Autumn 2017 ‘Schaatstraining advies & begeleiding’ will organize a specific ‘long track technique training camp’ for UK long track skaters on the beautiful ice of the Max Aicher Arena in Inzell (South Germany).
This full service training camp includes:
- 8x ice training focused on the speed skating technique (incl. entrance )
- Personal attention (small groups)
- Professional, highly qualified, Dutch trainer(s) (speaking English)
- Film analysis
- Core Stability clinic
- Presentation about a speed skating theme
- Stay based on full board at the Kia Top Sport Hotel (5 nights)
- Travel insurance
Start and end:
Start: Sunday 22nd October 2017 6:30 pm (with dinner, followed by a briefing)
End: Friday 27th October 2017 after the morning training on ice.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place for this camp.