UK Long Track Camp Inzell 2018
28-10-2018 - 02-11-2018
Max Aicher Arena Inzell
In Autumn 2018 ‘Schaatstraining advies & begeleiding’ will organize a specific ‘long track technique training camp’ again for UK long track skaters on the beautiful ice of the Max Aicher Arena in Inzell (South Germany).
This week will be focused on the technique of the long track speed skating and will be accessible for all British Long Track speed skaters.
UK LONG TRACK CAMP 2018: Sunday evening 28 October t/m Friday morning 2 November 2018
This full service training camp includes:
- 8x (ice) training focused on the speed skating technique (incl. entrance )
- Personal attention (small groups)
- Professional, highly qualified, Dutch trainer(s) (speaking English)
- Film analysis
- Presentation about a speed skating theme
- Stay based on full board at the Alpine Design Hotel / Das Top Sport Hotel (5 nights) (former Kia Top Sport Hotel)
- Travel insurance
Start and end:
Start: Sunday 29nd October 2018 6:30 pm (with dinner, followed by a briefing)
End: Friday 2nd November 2018 after the morning training on ice.
Send an email to email@example.com to book a place for this camp.